- Plantain (ripe)
- Seasoning cubes
- Vegetable oil
- Vegetable (ugu/spinach)
- Wash, peel, and cut the plantain, then fry in a hot oil.
- Peel, cut, and wash the yam (wash twice), then boil in a pot with water and a little salt. Drain the water when done. You can also fry the yam if you like.
- Wash the tomatoes, pepper, and onions, blend together and fry on a low-medium heat. Continue to stir to avoid burning.
- While frying, add the seasonings to bring out the taste. When the tomatoes is almost dried, add a little water.
- Break and beat the eggs, then pour into the stew. Do not stir yet, cover the pot. Allow to simmer for a minute before stirring slowly in order to get lumpy eggs in the sauce.
- Check for seasoning and add any if needed.
- Wash the vegetable and slice, add the sliced vegetable, stir and remove from heat so as to retain the freshness and nutrients of the vegetables.
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
8 Effective Food Diet Advice for Tuberculosis Patient
10 Best Food Diet For Pellagra
Food Diet for Diverticulosis and Diverticulitis
13 Best Food Diet for Malaria and Typhoid Patients
Best Food for HIV/AIDS Patients
Health Benefits of Groundnuts
Diet for Older Adults (40 years and above)
Best Foods to Increase your Brain Function