- Plantain (ripe)
- Seasoning cubes
- Vegetable oil
- Vegetable (ugu/spinach)
- Wash, peel, and cut the plantain, then fry in a hot oil.
- Peel, cut, and wash the yam (wash twice), then boil in a pot with water and a little salt. Drain the water when done. You can also fry the yam if you like.
- Wash the tomatoes, pepper, and onions, blend together and fry on a low-medium heat. Continue to stir to avoid burning.
- While frying, add the seasonings to bring out the taste. When the tomatoes is almost dried, add a little water.
- Break and beat the eggs, then pour into the stew. Do not stir yet, cover the pot. Allow to simmer for a minute before stirring slowly in order to get lumpy eggs in the sauce.
- Check for seasoning and add any if needed.
- Wash the vegetable and slice, add the sliced vegetable, stir and remove from heat so as to retain the freshness and nutrients of the vegetables.
Share your comments here