- 1 ripe plantain
- 2 eggs
- 1 frankfurter (Satis)
- ½ a tomato
- ½ an onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons green peas
- A few leaves leafy vegetables
- Vegetable oil
- Habanero pepper (optional)
- Peel and slice the plantain into thin discs (see video). Fry till golden and set aside.
- Slice the onions, habanero pepper (if using it) and the leafy vegetables. Cut the frankfurter and tomato into small pieces. See the video to see how I cut mine.
- Break the eggs, beat, add the salt and mix very well
- Fry the onions in a small quantity of vegetable oil for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato, frankfurters and green peas and fry for 2 minutes.
- Pour the result into the egg, add the sliced leaf vegetables and stir.
- Heat a small quantity of vegetable oil and pour the egg mix from step 3 into the pan such that the mix is well spread out to cover the pan.
- Reduce the heat to very low and once the edge of the omelette cakes, lay the fried plantains flat on the omelette to cover it.
- Shake your frying pan from time to time and once the plantain omelette cakes all over, gently transfer it to a flat plate,
You can slice it up like pizza and enjoy with other breakfast dishes
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
5 Food Diet Advice For Goitre Patients
Best Food and Health Tips for Healthy Living
17 Food Diet to Lower Blood Sugar Level
Side Effects of Contraceptives (Birth Control Pills)
Steps to Managing your Diabetes
How to Cook Ukodo (Urhobo Yam and Plantain Pepper Soup)
Healthy High-Protein Snacks
How to make Pasta Salad