- 1 ripe plantain
- 2 eggs
- 1 frankfurter (Satis)
- ½ a tomato
- ½ an onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons green peas
- A few leaves leafy vegetables
- Vegetable oil
- Habanero pepper (optional)
- Peel and slice the plantain into thin discs (see video). Fry till golden and set aside.
- Slice the onions, habanero pepper (if using it) and the leafy vegetables. Cut the frankfurter and tomato into small pieces. See the video to see how I cut mine.
- Break the eggs, beat, add the salt and mix very well
- Fry the onions in a small quantity of vegetable oil for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato, frankfurters and green peas and fry for 2 minutes.
- Pour the result into the egg, add the sliced leaf vegetables and stir.
- Heat a small quantity of vegetable oil and pour the egg mix from step 3 into the pan such that the mix is well spread out to cover the pan.
- Reduce the heat to very low and once the edge of the omelette cakes, lay the fried plantains flat on the omelette to cover it.
- Shake your frying pan from time to time and once the plantain omelette cakes all over, gently transfer it to a flat plate,
You can slice it up like pizza and enjoy with other breakfast dishes
Share your comments here