- Goatmeat or assorted meat
- Smoked fish
- Ata rodo
- Palm oil
- Potash (akanwu)
- Seasoning cube
- Wash, season and boil the meat. Once it is thoroughly cooked with some stock left, add the blended tomatoes and pepper.
- Add the crayfish and smoked fish, then allow to simmer.
- Dissolve the potash in a little water and add to the content, allow to boil. The presence of the tomatoes will not make it bubble much.
- Allow to cook for a few mins, you will notice that the potash has made the watery stock to thicken a little.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool down a little. Str in palm oil into the pot. The soup will thicken and the colour will change to a pale shade of yellowish orange.
- You can serve with boiled yam or boiled plantain
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
Food to Eat & Avoid After Appendix Surgery on Your Body
Diet for Blood Cancer (Leukemia) Patients
9 Health Benefits of Eating Cucumbers
7 Impressive Health Benefits of Olives
Healthy Diet for Bipolar Disorder
The Dangers of Codeine and Tramadol Use
How to Prepare Plantain Omelette
Meals for Thanksgiving Ceremony