- Palm fruit extract
- Smoked fish
- Banga spice
- Beef stock
- Oburunbebe stick
- Dry/fresh pepper
- Onions (finely chopped)
- Seasoning cubes
- Dissolve the palm fruit extract in water that will be enough to cook the rice.
- Add the beef stock, chopped onions, pepper, banga spices, oburunbebe stick, smoked fish, crayfish, salt and seasoning cubes.
- Allow to boil until you see the patches of oil float on top. Taste for seasoning to be sure of flavour. Turn the heat down and wash the rice.
- Add the rice into the pot after washing. The rice will cook and absorb the palm fruit broth.
- Allow to cook till it gets soft. Remove from heat when done and serve.
You can serve with small portion of banga soup, fresh fish, prawns and beef.
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
6 Best Food Diet For Pancreatitis Recovery
5 Food Diet Advice For Goitre Patients
13 Best Food Diet for Malaria and Typhoid Patients
9 Health Benefits of Apples
9 Health Benefits of African Star Apple (Agbalumo)
Fruits as a Good Food - A Good Source of Nutients
4 Healthy Foods that Burn Fat While You Sleep
Healthy Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle