- Brown beans (2cups)
- Cooked corn (2 cups)
- Palm oil (1/3 cup)
- Ground crayfish (1/4 cup)
- I medium sized onion
- Bonga fish (1/2 cup) or smoked fish
- 1 bell pepper, 2 hot peppers (blended)
- Seasoning cube
- Put a pot on a medium heat, add 6 cups of water into the pot and allow boiling. Add the beans and allow to cook until it is done, then remove excess water.
- Place another clean pot on a medium heat, add the red oil and allow to heat. Add the chopped onion and fry until slightly brown
- Add the crayfish, add the blended pepper and allow cooking until reduced. Add the seasoning cube and salt.
- Add the drained cooked beans and corn. Stir and add 1 cup of water. Cover and allow simmering for 30mins.
Your beans and corn porridge is ready!
Share your comments here