- Brown beans (2cups)
- Cooked corn (2 cups)
- Palm oil (1/3 cup)
- Ground crayfish (1/4 cup)
- I medium sized onion
- Bonga fish (1/2 cup) or smoked fish
- 1 bell pepper, 2 hot peppers (blended)
- Seasoning cube
- Put a pot on a medium heat, add 6 cups of water into the pot and allow boiling. Add the beans and allow to cook until it is done, then remove excess water.
- Place another clean pot on a medium heat, add the red oil and allow to heat. Add the chopped onion and fry until slightly brown
- Add the crayfish, add the blended pepper and allow cooking until reduced. Add the seasoning cube and salt.
- Add the drained cooked beans and corn. Stir and add 1 cup of water. Cover and allow simmering for 30mins.
Your beans and corn porridge is ready!
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
11 Food Recommended For Hepatitis Patients
7 Food Diet For Patients With Stomach Ulcer, Duodenal Ulcer, and Esophageal Ulcer
Weekly Nigerian Food Timetable For Weight Gain
Diet and home remedies for glossitis
How to cook ofe nsala (white soup)
7 Health Benefits of Eating Walnuts
5 Best Ways to Lose Weight While Breastfeeding
The Mediterranean Diet for Better Health