- Wash the tigernuts thoroughly to remove dirt. Make sure you change the water when washing it.
- Wash and remove the seeds of the dates.
- Then break and remove the coconut flesh.
- Grind the tigernuts, dates, and coconut with water.
- Then sieve with a larger hole sieve, before sieving again with a smaller hole sieve.
- If you want the milk to come out fine, sieve with a muslin cloth.
- Chill and use as you want. You can serve with fruit salad, roasted coconut flakes, or pieces of chopped flakes.
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
11 Food Diet For Gastroparesis Patients
Weekly Nigerian Food Timetable For Weight Gain
Diet for Pregnant Women with Diabetes (Gestational Diabetes)
13 Impressive Health Benefits of Apricots
How To Make Zobo Drink
How to Prepare Beans and Yam Porridge
5 Best Ways to Lose Weight While Breastfeeding
How to Cook Ofe Okazi