- Spinach leaves (sliced)
- Assorted meat
- Tatashe (sliced)
- Onions (sliced)
- Ground crayfish
- Iru (locust beans)
- Smoked fish
- Palm oil
- Seasoning cubes
- Wash the meat thoroughly with salt and water to remove sand. Put the meat in a pot, add a little water, add seasoning (sliced onion, seasoning cube, and salt), and allow to boil 10 – 15mins. Then add water and cook till meat is tender and the water almost dried up.
- Add the smoked fish and stock fish to the meat, add water and cook for another 10 – 15mins depending on how strong the stockfish is. Allow boiling till the water is almost dried. Then remove from heat.
- Place another pot on heat and pour some palm oil. Allow to heat, then add the sliced onions, pepper, and tatashe. Stir and allow to fry for 10mins. Stir continuously to avoid burning.
- Add the cooked meat, smoked fish, and stockfish, and stir. Allow to simmer for 5mins, then add the crayfish, iru, and stir. Allow for another 3mins, then add seasoning cubes, salt, and stir. Add the spinach leaves, stir and allow to simmer for 3 – 5mins. Then remove from heat.
- Serve with semo, pounded yam, eba, wheat, beans, rice, amala, yam, or any choice of food.
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
46 Local Nigerian Food Recipes for Diabetic Patients
Healthy Tips for Male and Female Infertility
Africa Salad Recipes [Ugba]
Best Diet For Kidney Disease
9 Health Benefits of African Star Apple (Agbalumo)
12 Foods that Lower Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
How to Cook Edesi Isip (Efik Coconut Rice)
How to Make Agidi Jollof