- Spinach leaves (sliced)
- Assorted meat
- Tatashe (sliced)
- Onions (sliced)
- Ground crayfish
- Iru (locust beans)
- Smoked fish
- Palm oil
- Seasoning cubes
- Wash the meat thoroughly with salt and water to remove sand. Put the meat in a pot, add a little water, add seasoning (sliced onion, seasoning cube, and salt), and allow to boil 10 – 15mins. Then add water and cook till meat is tender and the water almost dried up.
- Add the smoked fish and stock fish to the meat, add water and cook for another 10 – 15mins depending on how strong the stockfish is. Allow boiling till the water is almost dried. Then remove from heat.
- Place another pot on heat and pour some palm oil. Allow to heat, then add the sliced onions, pepper, and tatashe. Stir and allow to fry for 10mins. Stir continuously to avoid burning.
- Add the cooked meat, smoked fish, and stockfish, and stir. Allow to simmer for 5mins, then add the crayfish, iru, and stir. Allow for another 3mins, then add seasoning cubes, salt, and stir. Add the spinach leaves, stir and allow to simmer for 3 – 5mins. Then remove from heat.
- Serve with semo, pounded yam, eba, wheat, beans, rice, amala, yam, or any choice of food.
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
Food to Eat & Avoid After Appendix Surgery on Your Body
13 Best Food Diet for Malaria and Typhoid Patients
The Wondrous Health Benefits of Pepper fruit
Prevent & Fight All Skin Rashes With Coconut Oil - Expert Guide
How to Prepare Plantain Moi-moi (ukpo ogede)
Foods that Heal and Foods that Kill
Diet for Nephritis (Kidney Inflammation)
How to Cook Ogbono Soup