There are different ways in which you can prepare your ukwa, but I will be listing two ways. The first is this:
- Shredded smoked fish
- Palm oil
- Seasoning cubes
- Boil the ukwa for about 5 – 10 mins. Then add the akanwu and allow to cook till it is almost done.
- Add red oil, seasoning cube, pepper, salt and the shredded smoked fish (do not stir).
- Add enough water that would help disseminate the ingredients as it boils.
- Leave to cook till the water is dried, then stir properly
- Remove from heat and serve hot!
- Sweet corn
- Red oil
- Seasoning cube
- Wash the ukwa to remove the extra shell and boil with water for about 5 – 10 mins. Dissolve the akanwu in a little water, then add to the boiling ukwa.
- Cook the ukwa till it is soft for consumption
- Pound pepper, add the red oil, pepper, sweet corn, ogiri, seasoning cube, smoked fish and salt. Then stir and mix them together.
- Allow to cook till the water dries up
- Then serve!
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
6 Best Food Diet For Pancreatitis Recovery
10 HEALTHY TIPS TO HELP BOOST APPETITE
17 Food Diet to Lower Blood Sugar Level
Diet for Gastroenteritis (Stomach Flu) Patients
How to Prepare Isi Ewu (Sauced Goat Head)
4 Healthy Foods that Burn Fat While You Sleep
Healthy Diet for Bipolar Disorder
List of Nigerian Traditional Food