There are different ways in which you can prepare your ukwa, but I will be listing two ways. The first is this:
- Shredded smoked fish
- Palm oil
- Seasoning cubes
- Boil the ukwa for about 5 – 10 mins. Then add the akanwu and allow to cook till it is almost done.
- Add red oil, seasoning cube, pepper, salt and the shredded smoked fish (do not stir).
- Add enough water that would help disseminate the ingredients as it boils.
- Leave to cook till the water is dried, then stir properly
- Remove from heat and serve hot!
- Sweet corn
- Red oil
- Seasoning cube
- Wash the ukwa to remove the extra shell and boil with water for about 5 – 10 mins. Dissolve the akanwu in a little water, then add to the boiling ukwa.
- Cook the ukwa till it is soft for consumption
- Pound pepper, add the red oil, pepper, sweet corn, ogiri, seasoning cube, smoked fish and salt. Then stir and mix them together.
- Allow to cook till the water dries up
- Then serve!
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
22 Best Calcium Rich Food for Strong Bones & Joints
9 Best Food Diet Advice for People with Heart Diseases
Weekly Nigerian Food Timetable For Weight Gain
Food Diet During Conjunctivitis
Best Diet For Kidney Disease
Diet for Gastroenteritis (Stomach Flu) Patients
List of Hospitals in Nigeria with Addresses
How to Cook Egusi Soup