- 1 package of uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 bottle of Italian salad dressing
- 2 cucumbers (chopped)
- 6 tomatoes (chopped)
- 4 ounces of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning
- 1 bunch of green onions (chopped)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta in the pot and cook for 8 to 12 minutes until al dente and drain the pasta.
- In a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta with the Italian dressing, cucumber, tomatoes, and green onions. In a small bowl, mix the parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning, and gently mix into the salad. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Join our community. Like us now
Share your comments here