- 1 package of uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 bottle of Italian salad dressing
- 2 cucumbers (chopped)
- 6 tomatoes (chopped)
- 4 ounces of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning
- 1 bunch of green onions (chopped)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta in the pot and cook for 8 to 12 minutes until al dente and drain the pasta.
- In a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta with the Italian dressing, cucumber, tomatoes, and green onions. In a small bowl, mix the parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning, and gently mix into the salad. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Join our community. Like us now
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
17 Best Food Diets For Women With Fibriods
8 Food Diet For Ulcerative Colitis With 6 Food To Stop Eating
How to cook plantain porridge
Best Fruits for Ulcer Patients
Healthy Diet for Bone Cancer Patients
Side Effects of Contraceptives (Birth Control Pills)
Steps to Managing your Diabetes
What are the effects of too much sugar in your body?