- Cow leg (cut into pieces)
- Palm oil
- Powdered edible potash
- Ground ehuru seeds (calabash nutmeg)
- Ground crayfish
- Pepper (ground dried pepper or atarodo)
- Onion (sliced)
- Seasoning cubes
- Utazi leaves
- Wash and put the cow leg into a pot. Add a seasoning cube, sliced onion, and salt, then cook until soft. Make sure the liquid left in the pot is very minimal and concentrated to ensure the seasoning gets into the bone meat. Then set aside.
- Put the potash in a bowl, add some water, and stir. Then filter into a pot or mortar.
- Add the red oil and stir in order to get a yellow thick sauce.
- Add the pepper, crayfish, ground ehuru, seasoning cubes, and mix properly.
- Add the ugba and stir. Then add the cow leg into the sauce with a very little meat stock
- Stir until it is properly mixed and place on the heat and allow to simmer for 6-8 mins. Serve in a small wooden mortar. If you don’t have the mortar, you can make use of ceramic bowl or a plate.
- Then garnish with the sliced onions and sliced utazi leaves. It can be served with a glass of palm wine or a glass of fresh fruit juice.
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
8 Food Diet For Ulcerative Colitis With 6 Food To Stop Eating
6 Food Diets That Help Relieve Constipation
2 Weeks Nigerian Food Timetable For Fast Weight Loss & Obesity
9 Health Benefits of Avocado pear
How to Prepare Oha Soup
4 Healthy Foods that Burn Fat While You Sleep
5 Best Ways to Lose Weight While Breastfeeding
Apple Cider Vinegar Diet-What does it do?