- 8 pieces of beef
- 2 segments of smoked Asa fish
- 8 pieces of pomo (cow skin)
- A handful of stockfish pieces
- 1 tbsp of
- 1 wrap of
- 1 tbsp of ground crayfish
- ½ cup of
- ¼ cup of
- 2 cooking spoons of palm oil
- 2 yellow or Cameroon pepper (ground)
- Seasoning cubes
- Wash and
seasoningthe beef with dry pepper, seasoning cube and salt, and allow to marinade for 20 minutes.
- Steam the beef in its juice till the beef juice dries up, then add water to cook till tender. Add the pomo and the stockfish to cook with the beef. You can also add the fish to the meat and cook towards the end of cooking the beef. Then take the fish out when it’s soft to avoid crumbling in the soup.
- Add water to the meat and allow to boil. Add the crayfish,
ogiri, pepper, and palm oil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir and correct seasoning. Reduce the heat, then sprinkle in the
ofoin the pot and stir rapidly to mix it in the soup, then raise the heat slightly so the soup starts to thicken for 2 minutes.
- Then add the
okaziand uzizaleaves and cook for 3 minutes. Wow! Your okazisoup is ready. Serve with any choice of swallow.
Join our community. Like us now
Share your comments here