When making this meal, you should use fresh coconut milk (i.e homemade) in order to get the strong coconut aroma in the rice.
- Coconut milk
- Ground crayfish
- Dry pepper
- Fresh prawns
- Smoked fish
- Steamed pork feet (optional)
- Onion (sliced)
- Seasoning cube
Join our community. Like us now.
- Pour the coconut milk into a pot and bring to boil. Make sure you have enough coconut milk in case you may need to add more.
- Add the pepper, crayfish, smoked fish, onion, steamed pork feet, seasoning cube, and salt. Allow
boilingfor 2 minutes.
- Wash your rice thoroughly and add to the coconut milk. Then add the prawns
- Cook till the rice is done and water is dried up
Your coconut rice is ready! You can serve warm or hot with some salad vegetables.