- Ripe plantains
- Fresh tomatoes and pepper
- Seasoning cube
- Vegetable oil
- Wash, peel, and cut the plantains into desired shape. Sprinkle some salt on the plantain if you like.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan and fry the plantain until it is brown but not burnt. Then set aside.
- Wash the onions, tomatoes, and pepper and slice
- Break the eggs, add salt, and beat properly.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions, tomatoes, and pepper. Stir fry and add seasoning cube.
- Then, add the beaten eggs and leave to fry for some seconds. Turn the eggs over to allow the other side fry. Then turn off the heat.
- Serve with the fried plantain.
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
Best Food Diet For Blood Types
15 Best Food Diet for GERD
Best Fruits & Vegetables For Weight Loss & Body Reduction
14 Health benefits of Moringa Oleifera
10 Impressive Health Benefits of Drinking Water
7 Impressive Health Benefits of Olives
A Healthy Diet for Aged People
Healthy Diet for Bone Cancer Patients