- Unripe plantain
- Pumpkin leaves (ugwu) or scent leaves
- Fish (dried or smoked)
- Ground crayfish
- Onions (sliced)
- Palm oil
- Pepper and salt
- Wash, peel, and cut the plantain into small sizes. Wash and slice the vegetables into small pieces.
- Put the plantain in a pot, then add the chopped onions, ground crayfish, smoked or dried fish, pepper, and seasoning cubes.
- Add water till it gets to the level where the plantain is, then allow to boil.
- Add red oil and salt to taste. When the plantain is soft, mash gently with a wooden spoon and cook for another 5mins.
- Taste for salt and remove from heat. Ready to serve
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
9 Best Food Diet Advice for People with Heart Diseases
16 Food Diets Gastritis Patients Should Take To Fight The Disease
Best 17 Food Diet To Eat & Live Longer
How to cook ofe nsala (white soup)
8 Impressive Health Benefits of Bananas
How To Prepare Garden Egg Stew
How to Prepare Isi Ewu (Sauced Goat Head)
Olive Oil for Erectile Dysfunction