- Goat meat
- Dry pepper (ground)
- Chopped onion
- Ground pepper soup spices (nutmeg, alligator pepper, uda, ehuru)
- Seasoning cubes
- Salt to taste
- Wash the meat thoroughly and put in a pot. Add the chopped onion, salt, and a teaspoon of pepper.
- Steam the meat till the stock is almost dried, then add more water.
- Stir and add the ground pepper soup spice, add more pepper, and seasoning cubes. Check for pepper if it’s enough and add more if needed.
- Allow the meat to cook till it is tender and the stock is slightly thickened.
- Wash and slice the leaves, and add to the sauce. Stir and add salt. Allow simmering for 10 mins
- Remove from heat and serve with yam, rice, etc.
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
15 Food Diet For Hemorrhoids
Weekly Nigerian Food Timetable For Weight Gain
I Prepared Chicken Sauce And White Rice [Check Out]
How to Prepare Ofada Rice and Stew (Ayamase)
9 Health Benefits of African Star Apple (Agbalumo)
What to Eat to Stay Healthy Everyday
How to Prepare Plantain Omelette
How to Cook Ofe Okazi