- Green pepper (sliced)
- Vegetable oil/groundnut oil
- Liver (cooked and diced)
- Green beans
- Carrots (diced)
- curry powder
- Spring onions (sliced)
- Seasoning cubes
- Wash the chicken and put in a pot, season and cook till it is almost soft
- Fry the chicken until it is well fried and dried.
- Wash the rice and parboil, then set aside.
- Put a pot on the fire and allow to dry. Pour your oil and allow to heat.
- Add the sliced onions and stir, then add the diced carrots, green beans, and peas.
- Stir, then add the thyme and curry powder till u get the colour you want. Stir and add the meat stock, then add the liver and seasoning cubes. Stir and taste.
- Add the sweet corn and the green pepper, stir, and add the parboiled rice. Then cook till the rice is done.
You’ve just made a delicious fried rice
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
9 Natural Food to Eat for Healthy Teeth And Gums
Foods that Control Epilepsy
9 Health Benefits of Eating Cucumbers
12 Impressive Health Benefits of Almonds
What to Eat to Stay Healthy Everyday
Healthy Nigerian Food Timetable
Diet for Older Adults (40 years and above)
How to Cook Otong Soup - (Okra Soup in Efik Style)