Coconut oil for skin irritation – Coconut oil can be of great benefits for all sorts of skin problems. Applying this oil will keep you virtually itch-free for most of the day.
Do you experience some unusual growth or scratch on your skin? it’s possible you may have an irritated skin but don’t panic, here is our complete guide on how to fight, completely prevent it and where to buy it in Lagos Nigeria.
Irritated skin can be caused by a variety of factors. These include immune system disorders, medications and infections.
A rash is an area of irritated or swollen skin. Many rashes are itchy, red, painful and irritated. Some rashes can also lead to blisters or patches of raw skin. Rashes are a symptom of many different medical problems. Other causes include irritating substances and allergies. Certain genes can make people more likely to get rashes.
Because rashes can be caused by many different things, it’s important to figure out what kind you have before you treat it. If it is a bad rash, if it does not go away, or if you have other symptoms, you should see your healthcare provider. Common rashes include eczema, poison ivy, hives, and athlete’s foot. Infections that cause rashes may be fungal, bacterial, parasitic, or viral.
- Eczema: It is a common disorder of childhood that produces red itchy, weeping rashes on the inner aspects of the elbow and in back of the knees as well as the cheeks, neck, wrists and ankles. It is mostly found in patients who also have asthma and hay fever.
- Poison ivy (contact dermatitis): Poison ivy is a rash that is brought on either by contact with a specific chemical to which the patient is unique allergic or with a substance that directly irritates the skin.
- Diaper rash: This is a common type of irritant contact dermatitis that occurs in most infants and some adults who wear diapers and faeces and urine are in contact with the skin for too long.
- Psoriasis: It tends to occur on the scalps elbows and knees. The skin condition produces salivary flakes of skin that scale and fall off.
- Hives: These red itchy bumps come on in a sudden fashion and then resolve in about eight hours. they tend to recur frequently. If hives are caused by a drug, that drug should be avoided in the future.
- Dry skin: dry skin tends to be scaling, itching and cracking. It is common on the legs arms and abdomen. It can often be solved with lifestyle changes.
- Athlete’s foot: Tends to be itching, stinging, and burning between the toes or on the soles of feet. It blisters on the feet that itch.
- Ringworm: It is an itchy circular rash with slightly raised edges. Skin in the middle of the ring appears healthy and blisters or pus-filled near the rings.
Coconut oil for skin irritation – Solution
What are we to do? if there was a cream we could use on our skin which was also edible, it would be ideal because we could be sure it would not cause internal diseases. Fortunately, coconut oil fits the bill. Though it is known for aiding weight loss and limiting the risk of diabetes, it is also known as an anti-microbial; making it perfect to control skin conditions which are caused by bacteria or fungi.
Coconut oil is the do-everything oil with a next-to-zero downside. It is loaded with good fats that provide us with energy, able to fight microbes in the body. Not only is using coconut oil on your skin an all-natural method to eliminate many of the toxic ingredients found on drugstore shelves. Coconut oil is also able to penetrate your skin on a deeper level than your average product because of its low molecular weight and the way it bonds with proteins.
Join our community. Like us now
Below are the reasons for you to use coconut oil for your skin
- Coconut oil has a high moisture retaining capacity, so it acts as an excellent moisturizer for your skin.
- Coconut oil contains mostly healthy fats, so it acts as an emollient providing a softening and soothing effect. Small wounds caused by acne or pimples, also soften and heal quickly.
- It soothes itchiness and dryness (effective for dermatitis and psoriasis).
- Coconut oil contains medium chain fatty acids which are absorbed into the skin, where they can be directly utilized for nutrition and energy. This provides all the energy your skin needs to heal and maintain itself.
Coconut oil for skin irritation
- Coconut oil possess proven antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- It limits the amounts of microbes on the skin, cleaning up various conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and many other skin infections.
- Coconut oil has the ability to cure acne. it kills the bacteria causing the problem (acne vulgaris).
- Coconut oil contains two antioxidants; ferulic acid and p-coumaric acid which help to combat devastating free radicals in the skin.
- Coconut oil improves the quality and appearance of skin by eliminating dead skin cells and reducing flaking skin.
- It can be absorbed into the body very easily; this means it can be a superb massage oil.
- The microbe-killing properties of coconut oil eliminate body odour which is caused by bacterial growth when applied under the arms. No kidding, it really works.
While this coconut oil for skin irritation helps you recover quickly, it does not stop you from contacting your healthcare provider for more tips.
Where to buy Coconut oil – we have coconut oil for sale. Call us to order now – (+2347067960584) or Whatsapp us on (+2349097350104).
We have different sizes of coconut oil available for delivery to your location (Lagos only)
Coconut Oil (50ML): #5,000
Coconut oil (100ml): #7,000
Coconut oil (150ml): #9,000