You are a culinary man who is not bored with processed foods containing chemicals, and now you have come to find the best mixers to meet all your needs. We are talking about smoothies, desserts, frozen iced drinks and everything in between. We have introduced the nineteen best online mixers, as well as an extremely comprehensive guide to answer all your burning questions. You do not like to buy small appliances, you like to invest in them. We’ve made it as simple as possible by minimizing all brands and mixers, leaving you with a wealth of treasures to choose from.
NutriBullet 12-Piece Blender
Our finalist is the one you expected; NutriBullet. On the basis of the general market consensus, you have seen them everywhere, which is why we have subjected them to a higher than average standard: they have not disappointed. This little wonder will completely pulverize everything you put in it, turning the limits of seeded fruits and vegetables into a thing of the past. This kit also includes a dozen pieces, most of which are extremely useful. We would classify this as a shake blender, so do not catch it if you are looking to make large volumes of drinks in one sitting.
For such a small thing, we were surprised at how noisy and loud the engine is. It comes with 600 watts of power, but retains nothing when it comes to emitting it. The only major problem with the device itself is that if you are not careful and everything is perfectly in place, you may have a leak along the base. This is a slow leak, but that leads to greater cleaning and a decrease in the amount of product you make. You also receive a small cookbook and a one-year warranty directly from the manufacturer. For the one-man army that prepares protein shakes and healthy and fast breakfasts, it’s your partner.
- Includes twelve pieces; all you need is here
- Powerful 600 watt motor
- Spray all fruits and vegetables, even those that have been seeded.
- Weight of the device7.65 pounds
- An incredible price for one of the most esteemed names in blenders.
- Comes with a one-year warranty directly from NutriBullet
- Strong engine for such a small device
- Can flee to the base, it will be checked semi-frequently.
Ninja Professional Countertop
Ninja is the reigning champion of the mixers battle, with serious value and power, and stylish design. One of our favorite things about Ninja is the super simple interface; no one wants two dozen buttons and movements. The simple touch-sensitive interface is absolutely excellent, completing the robust and robust design. In our buying guide, we talk about the counters’ buzzing, that is to say, essentially the noise level and the power of the motor, compared to the real physical construction of the mixer. The Ninja Professional Blender resists the test, weighs nearly ten pounds, so your mix goes nowhere, or produces unnecessary levels of buzz.
All good things have their faults. Although Ninja has one of the most powerful engines on the market for any mixer, the power behind it really uses the blades. You can crush ice cubes and make excellent smoothies, but the seeded fruits and vegetables will wear the blades faster, reducing their already short six-month shelf life. On the other hand, you can throw these components into the dishwasher thanks to the BPA-free construction, and you do not waste time cleaning each component. All things considered, the disadvantages are minimal; you’ll also get a one-year limited warranty, which can be viewed here, all directly from Ninja.
- Capacity of a 72 oz pitcher
- BPA free and dishwasher safe
- The heavy weight mixed with a powerful engine cancels the buzz of the counter.
- Weight of the device9.51 pounds
- Attractive price
- Ultra-simple controls, as we like them
- The blades should be replaced every six months (from daily use).
- It is not recommended to use fresh fruits and vegetables in the mix.
Magic Bullet – Silver Model Mixer for Magic Balls
Just like the NutriBullet, the phase of the ball-based stirring mixer is still alive and strong. More than ten years ago, they are the number one Christmas gifts, and now they are among the best small appliances for fast-cooking kitchen users. Designed with an 18 ounce cup, you will only get one or two portions of each mix. It does not matter, because Magic Bullet Silver Model Blender comes with a 10-second recipe book, and works well for spraying just about anything you put in it. We can not help but notice the lowest price; even when it is not for sale, it remains among the cheapest shake blenders on our list.
You get a set of eleven pieces, which is good and all, but not all parts work as you would have liked. Some of them are inferior and are likely to break if you are not careful. Just like the Ninja at the top of our list, you’ll encounter some problems with the blades after about six months, which means you’ll need to replace them to maintain the quality of the mix it offers. Most of it is dishwasher safe, while the engine is relatively quiet and easy to store. For convenience and convenience, it’s time to do some magic.
- Includes a 10-second recipe book
- Cups and lids are dishwasher safe.
- Set of eleven pieces
- BrandMagic Ball
- Weight of the device4.7 pounds
- Lowest price for a shake blender on our list
- Works well to spray ice and seeded fruit easily.
- The blades are of poor quality and must be changed every five to six months.
- Additional assembly parts are of poor quality (on some components)
Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender Vitamix E310
Used by professionals, revered by culinary masters: Vitamix argues that you have endured too many low quality mixers too long. These are the same mixers that many mum and dad’s cafes use, for reasons like stainless steel blades that never seem to wear out. From rugged controls to base weight, the Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender is built to last from top to bottom. As a warning, you will be dealing with an extremely noisy engine during any operation, be it an impulse or a long mixing cycle.
You’ll also get a high price through professional quality, but if you’re serious about improving your kitchen and the quality of your appliances, this is the last step you’ll ever need to take for a mixer. The generous capacity of the 48-ounce pitcher is enough to make big volumes for your friends and family, while variable speeds can speed up the whole process. Last but not least, we want to show how important the self-cleaning function is and that it takes less than a minute for it to work. No stories, no mess, just a quick and easy cleaning process to close your mixing session.
- Capacity of a 48 oz pitcher
- Switches and robust dials; the same mixer as the one used in small coffees.
- Ten variable speeds
- Brandvitamin mix
- Weight of the device11.5 pounds
- Stainless steel blades do not seem to weave for anything.
- Self-cleaning function that works in less than sixty seconds
- Very noisy engine
- High price (due to the professional quality)
- Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups
Ninjas turned to the professional world to create a bigger and better unity. The Professional Ninja Blender has great power, not to mention the sharp blades that take years to wear out (we do not know what was happening with our top pick, but they are the blades they would have had to put in this last). At a reasonable price and with 72 oz of total space in the pitcher, you’re ready to conquer just about any meal size, or a smoothie / drink tour for the whole family. As with everything, there are some problems.
On the one hand, the engine is so powerful that it will move along the counter and vibrate. You should hold the lid down to prevent it from moving. On this note, the lid loses its super potency seal after about two weeks, and small portions of your drink will flow slightly. The waste of alcohol and the mess to clean is a user not so happy as that. They throw some of their Ninja Nutri cups, which gives you up to 16 oz of storage space for on-the-go consumption. The whole unit is easy to clean, and we are fans of the unique service feature and precise measurements on the side. Overall, an excellent mixer designed to last.
- Includes Nutri Ninja cups
- 1,100-watt motor base
- 72 oz total capacity
- Weight of the device7.6 pounds
- The adjustment function for individual portions coupled with measurements on the pitcher make the job easier.
- Excellent price
- The lid loses its perfect seal after about two weeks
- Powerful engine that buzzes the counter; the vibrations move the device.
Blendtec Total Blender
Will it mix? Blendtec launched its certifiable marketing campaign with its killer spot on YouTube, blending everything under the sun. Although they are powerful mixers, they will cost you a nice penny. They are backed by an eight-year manufacturer’s warranty on just about everything, including pot replacement, that some users said they had cashed in the first four years. The functions at the front are clear and simple, and the engine does not come out of the counter just because it’s on.
Although the engine is a little noisy, we expected it to fit perfectly. Once you have filled this half capacity, you will get worse results than you would have liked (which can be a disappointment for pome fruit smoothies). Blendtec Total Blender is designed for commercial results, which does not usually mean using maximum capacity. Cold-forged blade tips will work tirelessly to mix and melt your ingredients, while the BPA-free construction is easy to clean every time.
- Designed for commercial quality results every time
- BPA-free jar, easy to clean
- Patented forged wing tip blades
- Weight of the device7.28 pounds
- Simple set of functions
- Manufacturer’s eight-year warranty
- High price
- If you fill in half, you will get rough results.
Vitamix 5200 Mixer
Vitamix covers this list for more reasons than we can count, but we will do our best. Their 5200 model is equipped with a powerful motor and a carafe of sixty-four ounces. A word of warning, you could have a heart attack at this price, but we can verify that every penny is worth it. We are a big fan of the simplicity of their setup, and we use high quality buttons and switches instead of membrane keys on a soft touch screen. Equipped with high quality stainless steel blades, you are able to cut everything you throw in the pitcher.
These blades are equipped with a serious power, which has a negative impact. The more you let it on, the hotter your ingredients will be. Making thick alcoholic drinks or a milkshake for 60 to 90 seconds will be slowly warmed up, and this is certainly not the desired result. It’s a display of engine power, which is convenient for the sixty second self-cleaning option. In fact, Vitamix is so confident that the blender, the motor and all the rest are guaranteed seven years.
- Stainless steel blades
- Self-cleaning function in less than 60 seconds
- Comes with a seven-year warranty
- Brandvitamin mix
- Weight of the device10.56 pounds
- Simple speed control and stable configuration
- Large pitcher of 64 ounces
- Very high cost
- The engine and blades work so well that they heat your ingredients for six minutes; It is not a good thing.
Cosori 800 Watt
Cosori brings immense power, all within the dream of a budgetist. You will be just as shocked as we were by the price, especially considering all the features that Cosori 800 Watt Blender has to offer. First, it will spray everything you put in, all in a very short time. This ten-piece kit comes with storage containers to hold up to 32 oz of your creation, but beware, they are not very dishwasher safe. Removing them from the hot dishwasher and using them immediately will not guarantee that they crack or split; we recommend that you wash them only by hand.
We were a little disappointed that the warranty is only a year, especially if you look at the rest of our range so far. On the other hand, these blades are equipped to last as long as the motor of your mixer. Six stainless steel blades create an air-tight vortex in the mixer bowl, all kept in top form by overheating and overload protection. For a small and heavy mixer that will not sound on the counter, Cosori reigns supreme, the ball is now in your side. Do not forget to also check out our list of the best milkshake manufacturers for other items like this one.
- Comes with a kit of ten pieces
- Protection against overheating and overload
- Suitable for spraying ice and seeded fruits
- 800 wattmodel
- Device weight8.1 lbs
- Incredibly affordable price
- Excellent quality on the blades; they will last as long as the mixer.
- May damage items if put in the dishwasher.
- One-year warranty only
Beach Glass Jar Mixer
One of the best providers of affordable kitchen appliances, Hamilton Beach offers an efficient and low cost mixer. You get a sturdy glass jar with a wide handle, and a lid with a useful food chute device. In our experience, they are generally a little shady, but Hamilton Beach has hit that one out of the room. In addition to the smaller features, you get very simple interference. Quick to use and just as easy to clean. With all these glorious attributes, you will end up with a rather noisy engine.
When you turn the chopper accessory, this engine becomes even noisier, which is a shame, because the accessory is essentially useless. It will cut your vegetables, but it will damage them too. Three speeds, a powerful engine and a heavy bottom to avoid the buzz of the counter: it is an excellent complete purchase. In addition to everything else, Hamilton Beach is known for its excellent customer service and offered a three-year manufacturer’s warranty on this model. Do not forget to check out our guide to the best immersion blenders for other items like this one.
- 700 watt motor
- Durable and durable stainless steel blades
- The food chute on the lid stays tight.
- Hamilton BeachBrand
- Weight of the device9.35 pounds
- Attractive price
- Simple, fast and easy to use interface
- Extremely noisy engine
- The chopper attachment included allows chopping vegetables instead of chopping them.
Another staple of the American house, Black + Decker brings us an ultra affordable mixer with a few picadillos about it, but all in all a great buy. Starting with stainless steel blades, you get four tips, and you’ll probably never need to sharpen them even for standard everyday use. By using it you will hear the squeak of the motor that connects with the bottom of the pitcher, which can get quite noisy. It is not recommended to use it early in the morning before going to work.
This engine has only 550 watts, which fears when you try to mix ice in solid croissant to get thick smoothies. This helps to get the job done, but it takes more than a few minutes. We are big fans of the simple construction: three pieces, easy to wash and to put together. The lid locks in place to prevent spills and leaks, while the rubber gripping action along the bottom eliminates counter buzzing and heavy vibration. Cheap, from a brand you can trust, with a two-year limited warranty; what should not be loved
- Ten speed settings
- Capacity of a 48 oz glass pitcher
- 550 watt motor
- Weight of the device6.3 pounds
- Quality stainless steel blades do not lose their edge
- Easy to clean; three rooms, no problem
- Noisy and noisy grinding engine
- It takes time to crush the ice to get smoothies (which does not stop the work from being done)
SuperFood Oster Versa Performance Blender
We have crossed the mid-point of our list and we still have a lot of great mixers to present. The Oster has been the third wheel of the coach in kitchen appliances, but with the Versa Pro, they are now at the center of our concerns. Everything is covered by a seven-year warranty, which protects you from just about everything that happens under the sun. This is useful because the main cartridge seems to work on average after two years of use. The 1400-watt motor is powerful, which can be the cause of stress on the cartridge.
It gives these blades up to 250 MPH of speed, decimating everything you throw in the unit. If you want to make thick smoothies and dense frozen drinks or desserts, you’ve found the winger of your kitchen. Oster brings a 64-ounce capacity to the party, and all is BPA-free and dishwasher safe. At a fair price for this power level, you get multiple speed settings to ensure consistency, and a brand that delivers quality customer service when it’s time to call on that favor.
- Solid storage in 64 oz. Tank, BPA free
- Stainless steel blades move at 250 MPH
- Variable speeds to ensure power and get the perfect consistency.
- Weight of the device11.8 pounds
- The 1,400-watt professional engine that can not be idle.
- Beyond seven years warranty
The pot is the first thing to take away, usually after two years of use.
Very noisy engine operation
This blender company made waves at the time, and their quality is still today the cornerstone of their brand. For starters, you’re dealing with a great 64-ounce container made of BPA-free, dishwasher-safe materials that’s easy enough to clean. We would like to say the same for the rest of the unit, because it’s a little difficult to disassemble, not to mention the danger of the ultra-strong stainless steel blades provided. The good thing about this is that you probably never have to sharpen them for the life of the mixer.
Speaking of lifetime, you get a five-year warranty, so you can really test the splendor of Clearblend. This 1,800-watt motor is very powerful, and with that, it’s as strong as possible. Honestly, we did not know that the mixers made so much noise. He has an excellent grip and excellent weight, so even with all these rumblings, he will not dance on the counter. From fair price to capacity and power, it’s a great buy, and could certainly be used for business or professional needs.
- Five-year warranty directly from Clearblend
- Stainless steel blades with sealed ball bearings
- Pitcher without BPA
- Weight of the device12 pounds
- Crazy 1,800-watt motor that supports everything you throw at it.
- Comes with additional free accessories to blend to your taste
- Difficult and dangerous to disassemble and clean
- We did not know that the engines were so noisy.
KitchenAid KSB1570ER 5-Speed Blender
One of the big helpers in the kitchen, you guessed it, KitchenAid, made us fall out of our socks with this one. From stainless steel blades to die-cast metal base, there is a lot to love, and not enough words to cover everything. These blades do not need to be sharpened, which works perfectly with the 56 oz BPA free launcher. It’s one of the highest quality plastic pitchers we’ve ever seen, from the handle to the lid seal. This only applies to the outer rim, however; the plastic interior piece leaks at the edges if you fill the edge more than ⅔ in one way or another.
Aside from the cover, the only other main grievance we had with Five-Speed Blender was the lack of quality on the control interface. As we have said throughout this buying guide, we are not fans of the unreliability of membrane keys. For the speed functions, we had to hit the buttons a few times per move, which made it half-responsive. For the price and the power, it’s unbeatable. It should also be noted that we were pleasantly surprised by the acceptable noise level, and after testing some of the other models on this list, it was a well-deserved break for our eardrums.
- 56 oz. Capacity with BPA free construction on the pitcher
- Heavy-duty die-cast metal base
- Integrated motor control function
- Weight of the device10 pounds
- Killer award for a killer product
- Stainless steel blades that never need to be sharpened
- The soft touch screen can be unresponsive until the third or fourth press.
- The lid comes with leakage issues around the plastic center piece
We’re coming to the end soon, but the rest of these mixers will certainly give you something to look forward to. The low-cost design of Mueller’s portable immersion blender gives us a powerful 500-watt motor (for handheld computers, it’s a good highlight behind) and a sturdy stainless steel construction. If you only cook for two, you may encounter a problem with the high wall; it has difficulty reaching all the necessary areas, making it better for mixing blends or making pastries instead.
You get nine speeds to control, which reduces the fear of mixing too quickly and splashing the sides / burning you. Mueller includes a two-year warranty with their exceptional price, as well as a whip attachment. The whisk is good, but if you plan to use it for thicker batter, such as canned brownies or homemade cookie dough, it will not hold up and will actually damage the engine. In addition to the accessory, this viable pick for your next blender will save you some green and stay fully operational for years to come.
- Two year warranty from Mueller
- Simple use
- 500 watt motor
- BrandMueller Austria
- Weight of the device2.15 pounds
- An unbeatable price
- Nine smooth speed transitions keep you in total control of your vehicle
- High edge protection makes it unsustainable for shallow mixes.
- The included whip attachment is extremely weak and fragile.
KitchenAid 3 Speed Hand Mixer
Few know how to give you a hand like KitchenAid. This portable immersion blender is part of a set of five pieces, offering you an excellent pitcher and the equivalent of SlapChop as an accessory that really replaces the need to buy one. It’s like getting a product two in one. The other additions are fine as well, but after a cycle in the dishwasher, you will see faded or missing letters and numbers, which is quite important because they are printed measurements. With all this in mind, washing your hands will prevent this problem, making it a killer case for the price to pay.
It comes in the form of an 8 “detachable stainless steel detachable rod from the engine crankcase, as well as a whip that actually withstands heavy power. As for the motor housing, when you use it, the panel can sometimes open. It’s nothing serious, and a piece of tape over it will fix it, but it’s something weird, probably one of the most specific and random production issues we’ve seen. As always, KitchenAid offers unparalleled customer service, so we’ll answer all your questions.
- Removable 8 “stainless steel mixing arm
- Soft grip handle
- Durable whip attachment
- Weight of the device2 pounds
- Set of five pieces for an excellent price
- Excellent accessory for chopping; no need to buy another one.
- Lettering and numbering of additional containers are removed in the first cycle of the dishwasher.
- The motor housing is fragile and may open during use.
Cuisinart Csb-75 Smart Stick 2 Speed 200 Watts
You probably wondered, “Hey, what’s going on, no Cuisinart on this list?” We got you. You can not avoid one of the biggest names in culinary cooking. Made from durable materials, this dishwasher-safe portable immersion blender falls at a very affordable price and is backed by a Cuisinart-backed three-year limited warranty, which covers just about everything under the sun. The engine is only 200 watts, so you will take your time to use this mixer, but nothing beats a manual whip.
Operations are simple, even if you only have two choices. Hold on with the ergonomic handle and stretch this five-foot power cord until there is no room for maneuver. We’ve shattered the best mixers on earth, but if you’re still not sure which one is right for you (we know there are many), keep reading our complete buying guide, and learn all you need to know before making a committed purchase.
Three-year limited warranty included
Weight of the device2.2 pounds
Very simple use
Only 200 watts of engine power
You only have two speeds
How to choose Best Blender For Ice and Frozen Fruit
When it comes to everything electronic, especially small appliances, there are so many more factors than you think. It’s not just about looking at a display in a department store; we took the time to research and narrow our criteria to meet the following standards:
- We looked at the brand’s reputation and its customer service.
- Total engine power
- Stability on the counter (rubber grips and vibration control)
- Durability / life of blades
- The simplicity of use and cleaning
- Sound level (measured in decibels)
- Total size of the pitcher
- Pitcher material (hardened plastic, acrylic or glass)
- Heat projected by the engine
- Strength and quality of the cord