Food diet for goitre
Please check these topics first.
Here are the foods you need to help treat goitre
- foods rich in iodine such as iodized salt, cow’s milk, tuna, seafood, mushroom, and shrimps
- fresh fruits and vegetables like blueberries, tomatoes, cherries, avocado, sweet potatoes, bananas, grapes, watermelon, and guavas.
- salmon and dairy products
Avoid these foods
- soybean and soybean products
- cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, and turnip
- caffeinated drinks such as coffee
- beans, peaches, millet, spinach, strawberries, cassava, maize
Do you have a question? Post on this comment box, we'll reply