Any food diet for someone with HIV?
Please check these topics first.
Am not here to insult anyone. Am here to help you with answers to keep you healthy. Here is a list of what you need to stay healthy with HIV
- eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. if possible, part of your daily meal should be fruits and vegetables
- go for lean protein such as eggs, poultry, beans, and nuts
- drink plenty of fluids, at least 10 cups of water daily or any other healthy drink
- eat whole grain foods like brown rice, or whole wheat bread
- eat healthy fats like nuts, avocados, and vegetable oil. eat in moderation to avoid gaining excess weight
- limit your salt and sugar intake
You can follow these health tips
- Make sure you wash your hands before and after eating, and after using the toilets. make sure u wash all cooking utensils before and after use.
- Rinse all fruits and vegetables before you consume them
- Avoid raw eggs
- Cook all meats, seafood, and poultry until they are well done
- Avoid ice or unpasteurized drinks
- When travelling, stick to bottled water if you are not sure of the water available
- Completely reheat leftover foods before eating them
- Check expiry dates and throw away any food you think is old and not good