- Garden eggs
- Fresh pepper, Onions, and tomatoes (blended)
- Crayfish (ground)
- Seasoning cube
- Onion (sliced)
- Smoked or boiled fish
- Palm oil or groundnut oil
- Boil the garden eggs for 5 mins. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Peel off the skin, that is if you like and set aside.
- Gently chop the garden eggs or lightly mash them.
- Blend the tomatoes, peppers, onions and boil until the water is almost dried.
- Place a pan on heat and add the palm oil. Allow to heat, then add the sliced onions. Allow to fry but not burnt.
- Add the blended tomatoes and fry. Then add the seasoning cube and salt. Allow to cook till almost done.
- Debone the fish and add to the stew, then add the chopped garden eggs and crayfish.
- Add a little water or stock if you find the sauce a bit dry and allow to simmer.
- Your garden egg stew is ready. Serve with yam, potato, plantain, or rice.
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
2 Weeks Nigerian Food Timetable For Fast Weight Loss & Obesity
7 Best Food Diet for Dyspepsia Patients
Best 17 Food Diet To Eat & Live Longer
Healthy Tips for Male and Female Infertility
17 Food Diet to Lower Blood Sugar Level
How to Prepare Beans and Yam Porridge
Diet for Breastfeeding Mothers
Healthy Diet for Bone Cancer Patients