- Garden eggs
- Fresh pepper, Onions, and tomatoes (blended)
- Crayfish (ground)
- Seasoning cube
- Onion (sliced)
- Smoked or boiled fish
- Palm oil or groundnut oil
- Boil the garden eggs for 5 mins. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Peel off the skin, that is if you like and set aside.
- Gently chop the garden eggs or lightly mash them.
- Blend the tomatoes, peppers, onions and boil until the water is almost dried.
- Place a pan on heat and add the palm oil. Allow to heat, then add the sliced onions. Allow to fry but not burnt.
- Add the blended tomatoes and fry. Then add the seasoning cube and salt. Allow to cook till almost done.
- Debone the fish and add to the stew, then add the chopped garden eggs and crayfish.
- Add a little water or stock if you find the sauce a bit dry and allow to simmer.
- Your garden egg stew is ready. Serve with yam, potato, plantain, or rice.
Do you have a question? Post on this comment box, we'll reply