- Fresh fish (any choice)
- Tiger prawns
- Dried fish
- Smoked fish
- Stock fish
- Crayfish (ground)
- Ata rodo
- Fresh spinach or uguw
- Basil leaves (nchanwu)
- Onions (chopped)
- Palm oil
- Wash the fresh fish, dried fish and shrimps.
- Wash the stock fish, place on heat and allow to boil till it softens, then add the dried fish, smoked fish and allow to boil for few minutes.
- Chop the onions in large chunks, chop the pepper and nchanwu leaves. Sieve and grind the crayfish.
- Add the fresh fish and tiger prawns in the boiled stock fish. Then add the chopped onions, pepper and crayfish. Allow to cook.
- Add the chopped okra and using a folding method, mix these in gently with the rest of the ingredients. Then allow to cook till the okra is done.
- Pour the palm oil and leave to cook for another 5 mins.
- Wash and chop the spinach or ugwu leaves and add to the soup. Allow to cook for few mins. Check for salt and seasoning cube.
- Remove from heat and serve with any choice of starch (semo, garri, wheat, fufu or pounded yam).
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
9 Best Food Diet Advice for People with Heart Diseases
Food Diet To Lose Weight Before And After Baby Birth
How to cook water leaf soup
How to make edikaikong soup
How to Prepare Groundnut Soup
Prevent & Fight All Skin Rashes With Coconut Oil - Expert Guide
Top 7 Foods that Lower Cholesterol
Diet for Older Adults (40 years and above)