- Meat of choice
- Stock fish (head)
- Cocoyam (pounded)
- Bitter leaf (properly washed)
- Crayfish (ground)
- Dry fish
- Palm oil
- Seasoning cubes
- Onions (sliced)
- Parboil the meat with the needed ingredients (onions, seasoning cubes and salt). Allow to boil for 10 – 15 mins, then add water and leave to cook till the meat is tender.
- Add the washed dry fish, stock fish and cook till tender. Add more water, then the palm oil, crayfish, pepper, seasoning cubes and salt. Stir and allow to boil.
- Add the pounded cocoyam, then add the ogiri. Allow to cook till the cocoyam dissolves
- Add the bitter leaf and stir. Taste and add more salt if needed and allow to cook for 2 – 3 mins. Your bitter leaf soup is ready.
Serve with any choice of starch (eba, semo, fufu, pounded yam or wheat)
Share your comments here
New! Discover How To Flush Stubborn Fat, Lose Weight & Recover Your Sexy Flat Stomach With These Delicious Red Tea