Find the best 17 natural food that burns belly fat in your body faster. This guide contains tips and diet advice for busy executives, working men, and women looking for ways to get rid of fat belly and achieve moderate stomach size.
Reasons You Are Not Losing Belly Fat
- Doing the wrong exercise: you need to do a combination of weight and cardiovascular training which sets your body up to burn more fat.
- You are getting older
- Eating too many processed foods such as refined grains like white bread, crackers and chips, as well as refined sugars in sweetened drinks and desserts.
- Eating the wrong fats such as saturated fats found in meat and dairy.
- Your workout is not challenging enough.
- You are stressed.
- Skimping on sleep.
- You are overweight or apple shaped.
Recommended: How to Lose Weight Faster Using Nigerian Food
Ways to Permanently Burn Belly Fat
A lot of factors contribute to belly fat but following these strategies will help you lose stubborn belly fat and finally gain good health.
- Eat real food: eating real foods which contain many nutrients helps you get more satisfied, eat less and lose belly fat. Getting adequate vitamins and minerals helps you burn calories more efficiently, regulate appetite, lowers inflammation, boosts detoxification, aids digestion, regulates stress hormones and helps your cells become more insulin sensitive.
- Manage stress levels: chronic stress causes your brain to shrink and promote belly fat. This increases blood sugar and cholesterol, depression and provides the accumulation of belly fat that we commonly see in people with diabetes.
- Address food sensitivities: most people often crave for foods they are allergic to. To get off them is not easy, but after two to three days without them, you will have renewed energy, relief from cravings and symptoms, and begin to shed belly fat.
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep: poor sleep adversely impacts fat-regulating hormones like leptin and ghrelin. Also, not getting enough sleep drives sugar and carbohydrate cravings by affecting your appetite hormones. You need to prepare for sleep.
- Regular exercise: aside from changing diet, exercise is probably the single best medication for belly fat. Walk at least 30 minutes every day. For some, 30-60 minutes of more vigorous aerobic exercise four to six times a week may be necessary.
- Monitor alcohol: having a nice glass of red wine with a meal, a cold beer on a hot day are some of the sweet pleasures of life. But when it becomes a daily habit, it can do more harm than you realize, especially if you have diabetes or struggle with weight loss.
17 Natural Food That Burns Belly Fat
Here are natural foods to help you burn belly fat, make you look smart and good, and keep you fit:
- Lemon (zap some of it in water to drink daily)
- Green plantain
- Brown or ofada rice
- African mango
- Watermelon (juicy)
- Wheat and oat based foods (wheat bread, wheat meal, and quaker oat)
- Olive oil
- Seafood (sardine, crabs, crayfish)
- Nuts (cashew, peanuts, and walnuts)
While this natural food that burns belly fat will help you reduce stomach fat, you should also subject your body to constant exercises for at least 30 days to burn calories quickly.