Recommended Natural Products On JumiaHere are natural products that fights "Diabetes", "Malaria & Typhoid", and help lose weight faster.
- Diabetes Products - View Price Offers
- Malaria & Typhoid - View Price Offers
- Weight Loss Products - View Price Offers
- Weight Gain Products - View Price Offers
- Body Fitness & Gym - View Price Offers
- Fresh pepper/atarodo
- Vegetable oil
- Seasoning cubes
- Cooked eggs
- Smoked fish
- Tomato paste
- First, soak the beans for 15mins and wash the beans until you are left with coatless beans. Soak the beans for some time to make it softer.
- Strain the beans and pour into a blender. Add the peppers, onions, crayfish, and thick tomato paste for more colour.
- Add a little water to help the blender work better. Grind the beans until it is very smooth.
- Pour the blended beans into the bowl. Stir and add some water slowly. Continue to stir until it becomes lighter but not watery.
- Add the seasoning cubes, stir and add the vegetable oil. Taste for salt and add a little if need be.
- Add the mixture into a foil paper, container, or banana leaves, then add the smoked fish and sliced boiled eggs. Seal the foil or banana leaves, or cover the containers and set aside.
- Line the base of your pot with foil paper or some banana leaves to avoid burning. Pour in some water and allow to boil.
- When the water starts to boil, place the moi-moi into the boiling water and allow to steam. When the moi-moi starts to cook, add a little quantity of water from time to time to avoid it burning.
- After 45mins put a knife through the moi-moi to check if the moi-moi is ready. If the knife comes out clean, it is ready. If you are not sure the moi-moi is well cooked or not, leave it to cook for 30mins.
- Take out the moi-moi from the pot and unwrap it into a plate. You can eat with pap, rice, stew, bread, or garri.