- Wash the tigernuts thoroughly to remove dirt. Make sure you change the water when washing it.
- Wash and remove the seeds of the dates.
- Then break and remove the coconut flesh.
- Grind the tigernuts, dates, and coconut with water.
- Then sieve with a larger hole sieve, before sieving again with a smaller hole sieve.
- If you want the milk to come out fine, sieve with a muslin cloth.
- Chill and use as you want. You can serve with fruit salad, roasted coconut flakes, or pieces of chopped flakes.
Share your comments here
New! Discover How To Flush Stubborn Fat, Lose Weight & Recover Your Sexy Flat Stomach With These Delicious Red Tea