- Wash the tigernuts thoroughly to remove dirt. Make sure you change the water when washing it.
- Wash and remove the seeds of the dates.
- Then break and remove the coconut flesh.
- Grind the tigernuts, dates, and coconut with water.
- Then sieve with a larger hole sieve, before sieving again with a smaller hole sieve.
- If you want the milk to come out fine, sieve with a muslin cloth.
- Chill and use as you want. You can serve with fruit salad, roasted coconut flakes, or pieces of chopped flakes.
Share your comments here