- Wash the tigernuts thoroughly to remove dirt. Make sure you change the water when washing it.
- Wash and remove the seeds of the dates.
- Then break and remove the coconut flesh.
- Grind the tigernuts, dates, and coconut with water.
- Then sieve with a larger hole sieve, before sieving again with a smaller hole sieve.
- If you want the milk to come out fine, sieve with a muslin cloth.
- Chill and use as you want. You can serve with fruit salad, roasted coconut flakes, or pieces of chopped flakes.
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
9 Best Food Diet Advice for People with Heart Diseases
3 Food Diet Advice for Asthmatic Patients & 12 Foods to Avoid
15 Best Food Diet for GERD
Best Diet for Pneumonia Patients
9 Health Benefits of Eating Cucumbers
How to Prepare Bitter Leaf Soup
The Dangers of Codeine and Tramadol Use
The Health Benefits of Carrot Oil