- Dried or roasted fish
- Crayfish (ground)
- Palm oil
- Meat of choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Seasoning cubes
- Ofor or achi
- Wash the meat, cook in a pot with little water, add the stockfish and dried fish, and allow to cook until soft
- Once it is cooked, there should be little or no water left in the pot
- Add a plentiful amount of red oil, add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5 – 10 mins and make sure it is boiling
- Stir, taste for salt and pepper. Then add the water leaves, stir and allow to boil for 3 mins, then add the ugwu leaves.
- Stir and add the ground crayfish, periwinkles, seasoning cubes, then stir. Taste for salt, and add one spoon of ground achi or ofor.
- Stir, cover half way and allow to simmer for 3 mins. Remove from the heat and serve with any choice of swallow
Kill Diabetes In Your Body By Eating These 6 Delicious Nigerian Soup Recipes, Click Here To Download Now