List of hospitals in Nigeria – Find and locate the best hospitals here with their addresses.
List of hospitals in Nigeria
- Ives Hospital: St. Ives is a multi-specialist hospital which opened in 1996. They offer health services for individuals, families, and corporations, ranging from general medicine to paediatrics and gynaecology. Their fertility unit is ranked as one of the best in Lagos State with a speciality in the treatment of IVF failure. They also have an arrangement for in-house treatments and consultancy.
- 12, Salvation Road Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos State
- 6, Maitama Sule Street, Ikoyi, Lagos State
- 2, Osho/Irewole Street Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos State (Medicare Service)
- Royal Specialist Hospital
Address: 2, Kukuwa Street, Area 11 Garki, Abuja, Nigeria
- Lagoon Hospital: Lagoon Hospital is a multi-branch set-up offering highly comprehensive healthcare services. The hospital runs specialist clinics in internal medicine, paediatrics, obstetrics and gynaecology, ophthalmology, psychiatry, dermatology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, physiotherapy, cardiology, haematology, neurosurgery and thoracic surgery.
- 8, Marine Road Apapa, Lagos State
- 11A, Idejo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State
- Off Obafemi Awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos
Telephone: 08191442246, 07029175522
- Reddington Hospital: The Reddington Hospital is renowned for cardiac health services, having started out as a cardiac centre. Now the hospital has grown into a multi-disciplinary hospital offering services in general surgery, orthopaedics, trauma care, urology, nephrology, endocrinology, diabetes mellitus, gastroenterology, radiology, ophthalmology, neurology, psychiatry, and immunization. It also runs antenatal clinic, family planning clinic, fertility clinic, dialysis centre, and has paediatric intensive care and neonatal intensive care units.
Address: 12, Idowu Martins Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Hi-fi Hospital Abuja: Hi-fi Hospital is one among the best hospitals in Abuja. The hospital offers high-quality treatment and diagnostics. Hi-fi has experts that offer various medical care and handle all kind of ailment treatments. They provide high quality, efficient, and functional medical support services for enhancement and promotion of health.
Address: 40, Suez Crescent, Zone 4 Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria.
Telephone: 08054379771, 08096398364
- Wellington Clinic: Wellington Clinics is one of the best hospitals in Abuja that is more concerned with the health and wellness. The hospital has a good reputation in general surgery. They have experts who specialize in obstetrics and gynaecology physiotherapy.
Address: 10, Vanem Crescent, Maitama, Abuja Nigeria
Telephone: 08168704327, 08055043889
- Parklande Hospital
Address: 13, Razaq Balogun Street, off Adebola street, off Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere, Lagos State.
Telephone: 07045757512, 07046051113
- R Jolad Hospital
Address: 1, Akindele Street, New Garage, Gbagada, Lagos State
Join our community. Like us now
- Gold Cross Hospitals
GOH BOURDiLON (Lagos Island address): 17B, Bourdilon road Ikoyi, Lagos State
Telephone: 08082094409, 08102634743
GOH IKEJA (Lagos Mainland address): 7B, Isaac John Street, Ikeja GRA, Lagos State
- Eko Hospital: The Eko Hospital is a private comprehensive health care institution operating from three locations in Lagos. All ancillary health services are provided for all round patient welfare.
- Mobolaji Bank-Anthony way, Ikeja, Lagos State
- 3A Akerele Road, Surulere, Lagos State
- Ikoyi area, Lagos
Telephone: 012716997, 08060834949
- Nicholas Hospital: Nicholas Hospital offers premium medical services. With its modern state-of-the-art equipment in an upscale environment, the hospital has earned itself the reputation of being the choice hospital for top executives who desire first medical services.
Address: 57, Campbell Street, Lagos Island, Lagos State
Telephone: 08098209820, 08022908484, 08035251295
- First Consultants Hospital: First Consultants Hospital is a reputable and professional managed hospital. Its core practice area is in paediatrics and obstetrics. The hospital, however, offers health care in other areas of medicine.
Address: 16/24 Ikoyi Road Obalende, Lagos Island, Lago State
Telephone: 01-2691166, 01-2690243
- Vantage Medical Centre
Address: Plot 10B Fabac Close, off Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State
Telephone: +234012122181, +2348038268243, +2348038426364, +2347084358745, +2348066794926
- Blue Cross Hospital
Address: 48, Ijaiye Road, Ogba Ikeja, Lagos State
- Chivar Clinic and Urology Centre: Chivar Clinic and Urology Centre run the only reliable Shockwave Lithotripter (ESWL) in the whole West Africa. They have a good number of well experienced trained staff of good personality.
Address: 68, Abidjan Street, Zone 3 Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria
- Nisa Premier Hospital: Nisa Premier Hospital is one of the hospitals in Abuja with new model technology equipment, the hospital has good professional experts that are highly concerned about your health and wellbeing. The hospital is committed to providing quality healthcare in a compassionate manner.
Address: 15 to 17, Alex Ekwueme Street, Jabi, Abuja
Telephone: 0817420999, 07034179895