There are different ways in which you can prepare your ukwa, but I will be listing two ways. The first is this:
- Shredded smoked fish
- Palm oil
- Seasoning cubes
- Boil the ukwa for about 5 – 10 mins. Then add the akanwu and allow to cook till it is almost done.
- Add red oil, seasoning cube, pepper, salt and the shredded smoked fish (do not stir).
- Add enough water that would help disseminate the ingredients as it boils.
- Leave to cook till the water is dried, then stir properly
- Remove from heat and serve hot!
- Sweet corn
- Red oil
- Seasoning cube
- Wash the ukwa to remove the extra shell and boil with water for about 5 – 10 mins. Dissolve the akanwu in a little water, then add to the boiling ukwa.
- Cook the ukwa till it is soft for consumption
- Pound pepper, add the red oil, pepper, sweet corn, ogiri, seasoning cube, smoked fish and salt. Then stir and mix them together.
- Allow to cook till the water dries up
- Then serve!
Share your comments here
New! Discover How To Flush Stubborn Fat, Lose Weight & Recover Your Sexy Flat Stomach With These Delicious Red Tea