- Sliced onions
- Chopped carrots
- Tin tomatoes
- Sliced fresh tomatoes and fresh pepper
- Chopped green beans
- Chopped green pepper
- Ground crayfish
- Seasoning cubes
- Meat of any choice and fish
- Corned beef
- Parboil the spaghetti for some minutes and sieve. Then place in a bowl
- Parboil the meat and fish with ingredients of any choice. Parboil the meat alone so that you can get to extract the stock from the meat.
- Remove the meat and fish when it is soft, then fry the meat and fish if you like.
- After frying the meat and fish, reduce the oil, then add the tomato paste. Fry and stir before adding the sliced onions, tomatoes, and pepper, fry till the water is dried. Continue to stir to avoid burning.
- Add the meat stock and water (not much water), add all the ingredients (crayfish and salt) and allow to boil.
- Add the spaghetti and allow to cook for some mins. When it is soft, add the remaining onions, add the carrot and green beans
- Cover and allow to simmer for some minutes and your spaghetti is ready. Serve with meat and fish.
Share your comments here
New! Discover How To Flush Stubborn Fat, Lose Weight & Recover Your Sexy Flat Stomach With These Delicious Red Tea