- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 150g of diced pancetta or smoked bacon tardons
- 4 courgettes (coarsely grated)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- Handful of freshly grated parmesan
- 1 small tube (200g) low-fat creme fraiche
- 300g of tagliatelle
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and sizzle the pancetta or bacon for about 5 mins until starting to crisp.
- Turn up the heat and add the grated courgette to the pan. Cook for 5 mins or until soft and starting to brown, then add the garlic and cook for a minute longer. Season and set aside.
- Cook the tagliatelle according to the pack instructions and scoop out a cupful of cooking water.
- Drain the tagliatelle and tip into the frying pan with the bacon and courgette.
- Over a low heat, toss everything together with the creme fraiche and half the parmesan adding a splash of pasta water too if you need to loosen the sauce.
- Season to taste and serve twirled into bowls with the remaining parmesan scattered over
Join our community. Like us now
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
9 Best Food Diet Advice for People with Heart Diseases
8 Food Diet For Ulcerative Colitis With 6 Food To Stop Eating
Food Diet To Lose Weight Before And After Baby Birth
10 HEALTHY TIPS TO HELP BOOST APPETITE
I Prepared Chicken Sauce And White Rice [Check Out]
6 Best Food Diet for Hiatal Hernia Sufferers
Diet for Blood Cancer (Leukemia) Patients
How to Cook Omi Ukpoka (Corn Soup)