- Ripe plantains
- Fresh tomatoes and pepper
- Seasoning cube
- Vegetable oil
- Wash, peel, and cut the plantains into desired shape. Sprinkle some salt on the plantain if you like.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan and fry the plantain until it is brown but not burnt. Then set aside.
- Wash the onions, tomatoes, and pepper and slice
- Break the eggs, add salt, and beat properly.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions, tomatoes, and pepper. Stir fry and add seasoning cube.
- Then, add the beaten eggs and leave to fry for some seconds. Turn the eggs over to allow the other side fry. Then turn off the heat.
- Serve with the fried plantain.
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
3 Food Diet Advice for Asthmatic Patients & 12 Foods to Avoid
14 Best Food Diet for Crohn's Disease
Best Diet for Pneumonia Patients
How to cook okro soup
5 Best Ways to Lose Weight While Breastfeeding
Best Foods to Increase your Brain Function
List of Healthy Nigerian Desserts
Apple Cider Vinegar Diet-What does it do?