This guide focuses on fibroid diet foods to shrink fibroids naturally with 17 diets and over 12 foods to avoid.
As we all know, fibroid is one of the disease killing our women today. Fibroids are benign tumors that grow outside, inside or within the walls of the uterus (womb). It is unclear why fibroids develop, but there are several factors that may influence their formation. These factors include:
- Hormones: estrogen and progesterone are the hormones produced by the ovaries. they cause the uterine lining to regenerate during each menstrual cycle and may stimulate the growth of fibroids. During a woman’s reproductive years, estrogen levels are high. When estrogen levels are high, especially during pregnancy, fibroids tend to swell. When estrogen levels are low, fibroids tend to shrink. For example, during a woman’s menopause.
- Heredity may also be a factor; women whose close relative have had fibroids have a higher risk of developing them.
- There is also some evidence that red meats, alcohol, and caffeine could increase the risk of fibroids. Also, an increased intake of fruits and vegetables might reduce the risk.
Join our food diet discussion of Facebook: Like Us Now
17 Fibroid Diet Foods to Shrink Fibroids Naturally – Recommended:
- vegetables and fruits like broccoli, cabbage, turnip, carrots, garlic, and beets.
- drink plenty of water after eating these foods in order to help with detoxification.
- eat foods containing natural carotenes such as apricots, sweet potatoes, cantaloupe, carrots, pumpkin, and spinach.
- include foods rich in vitamin E in your diet such as almonds, cod liver oil, wheat germ.
- also, drink green tea.
Foods to avoid are:
- alcohol, animal fat such as red meat, cheese, cream, butter, ice cream, chocolate and any excess fat on white meat like turkey and chicken should be trimmed before cooking.
- replace full-fat milk with low-fat milk.
- avoid artificial sweeteners.
- avoid soya and soya products
- avoid already made foods which are packaged in plastic containers.
- never leave a plastic food wrap on food while heating in a microwave.
While these guide on fibroid diet foods to shrink fibroids naturally will help you fight the diseases, it does not in any way replace the need to see a doctor for medical advice.