- Unripe plantain
- Pumpkin leaves (ugwu) or scent leaves
- Fish (dried or smoked)
- Ground crayfish
- Onions (sliced)
- Palm oil
- Pepper and salt
- Wash, peel, and cut the plantain into small sizes. Wash and slice the vegetables into small pieces.
- Put the plantain in a pot, then add the chopped onions, ground crayfish, smoked or dried fish, pepper, and seasoning cubes.
- Add water till it gets to the level where the plantain is, then allow to boil.
- Add red oil and salt to taste. When the plantain is soft, mash gently with a wooden spoon and cook for another 5mins.
- Taste for salt and remove from heat. Ready to serve
Share your comments here
New! Discover How To Flush Stubborn Fat, Lose Weight & Recover Your Sexy Flat Stomach With These Delicious Red Tea