- Unripe plantain
- Pumpkin leaves (ugwu) or scent leaves
- Fish (dried or smoked)
- Ground crayfish
- Onions (sliced)
- Palm oil
- Pepper and salt
- Wash, peel, and cut the plantain into small sizes. Wash and slice the vegetables into small pieces.
- Put the plantain in a pot, then add the chopped onions, ground crayfish, smoked or dried fish, pepper, and seasoning cubes.
- Add water till it gets to the level where the plantain is, then allow to boil.
- Add red oil and salt to taste. When the plantain is soft, mash gently with a wooden spoon and cook for another 5mins.
- Taste for salt and remove from heat. Ready to serve
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
8 Food Diet For Ulcerative Colitis With 6 Food To Stop Eating
Food Diet for Diverticulosis and Diverticulitis
Fried Plantain and Egg Made Easy
10 Impressive Health Benefits of Drinking Water
The Impressive Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
The Importance of Fruits and Vegetables in the Body
Feeding your Newborn; Tips for Breastfeeding Moms
How to Cook Otong Soup - (Okra Soup in Efik Style)