- Utazi leaves
- Ground crayfish
- Ogiri (locust beans)
- Chopped onions
- Seasoning cubes
- Raw yam or yam paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put the catfish in a bowl and pour hot water. Leave for 2mins and then wash with cold water.
- Boil a few cubes of yam. When soft, pound until it is smooth.
- Put the catfish in a pot, pour enough water to cover it. Then add onions and seasoning cubes. Allow cooking for 10 – 15 mins or until the fish is done.
- Add pepper, crayfish, and ogiri. Add the yam paste bit by bit and allow the soup to cook until the paste is completely dissolved and the fish is well cooked.
- Lastly, add the chopped utazi leaves, salt to taste, and allow to simmer for 30 secs.
Note: you can add chicken, assorted meat, and dried fish if you choose to. It is optional
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
6 Best Food Diet For Pancreatitis Recovery
Check Out This Cow Leg Stew I Prepared Yesterday
How to cook okro soup
Diet for Gastroenteritis (Stomach Flu) Patients
The Importance of Fruits and Vegetables in the Body
The Health Benefits of Watermelon
How to Cook Ukodo (Urhobo Yam and Plantain Pepper Soup)
How to Make Agidi Jollof