- Utazi leaves
- Ground crayfish
- Ogiri (locust beans)
- Chopped onions
- Seasoning cubes
- Raw yam or yam paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put the catfish in a bowl and pour hot water. Leave for 2mins and then wash with cold water.
- Boil a few cubes of yam. When soft, pound until it is smooth.
- Put the catfish in a pot, pour enough water to cover it. Then add onions and seasoning cubes. Allow cooking for 10 – 15 mins or until the fish is done.
- Add pepper, crayfish, and ogiri. Add the yam paste bit by bit and allow the soup to cook until the paste is completely dissolved and the fish is well cooked.
- Lastly, add the chopped utazi leaves, salt to taste, and allow to simmer for 30 secs.
Note: you can add chicken, assorted meat, and dried fish if you choose to. It is optional
Share your comments here
New! Discover How To Flush Stubborn Fat, Lose Weight & Recover Your Sexy Flat Stomach With These Delicious Red Tea