- Goat meat
- Dry pepper (ground)
- Chopped onion
- Ground pepper soup spices (nutmeg, alligator pepper, uda, ehuru)
- Seasoning cubes
- Salt to taste
- Wash the meat thoroughly and put in a pot. Add the chopped onion, salt, and a teaspoon of pepper.
- Steam the meat till the stock is almost dried, then add more water.
- Stir and add the ground pepper soup spice, add more pepper, and seasoning cubes. Check for pepper if it’s enough and add more if needed.
- Allow the meat to cook till it is tender and the stock is slightly thickened.
- Wash and slice the leaves, and add to the sauce. Stir and add salt. Allow simmering for 10 mins
- Remove from heat and serve with yam, rice, etc.
Share your comments here
New! Discover How To Flush Stubborn Fat, Lose Weight & Recover Your Sexy Flat Stomach With These Delicious Red Tea