- Goat meat
- Dry pepper (ground)
- Chopped onion
- Ground pepper soup spices (nutmeg, alligator pepper, uda, ehuru)
- Seasoning cubes
- Salt to taste
- Wash the meat thoroughly and put in a pot. Add the chopped onion, salt, and a teaspoon of pepper.
- Steam the meat till the stock is almost dried, then add more water.
- Stir and add the ground pepper soup spice, add more pepper, and seasoning cubes. Check for pepper if it’s enough and add more if needed.
- Allow the meat to cook till it is tender and the stock is slightly thickened.
- Wash and slice the leaves, and add to the sauce. Stir and add salt. Allow simmering for 10 mins
- Remove from heat and serve with yam, rice, etc.
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
Food to Eat & Avoid After Appendix Surgery on Your Body
How to cook ofe nsala (white soup)
How To Prepare Jollof Rice
The Impressive Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
Best Diet Recommendation for Gonorrhoea Patient
12 Foods that Lower Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
List of Healthy Nigerian Desserts
List of Nigerian Traditional Food