- Green pepper (sliced)
- Vegetable oil/groundnut oil
- Liver (cooked and diced)
- Green beans
- Carrots (diced)
- curry powder
- Spring onions (sliced)
- Seasoning cubes
- Wash the chicken and put in a pot, season and cook till it is almost soft
- Fry the chicken until it is well fried and dried.
- Wash the rice and parboil, then set aside.
- Put a pot on the fire and allow to dry. Pour your oil and allow to heat.
- Add the sliced onions and stir, then add the diced carrots, green beans, and peas.
- Stir, then add the thyme and curry powder till u get the colour you want. Stir and add the meat stock, then add the liver and seasoning cubes. Stir and taste.
- Add the sweet corn and the green pepper, stir, and add the parboiled rice. Then cook till the rice is done.
You’ve just made a delicious fried rice
Share your comments here
Top Diets & Recipes People Are Checking:
8 Best Food That Fights Fever And Cold In Your Body
17 Food Diet to Lower Blood Sugar Level
10 Best Natural Food Diet for Glaucoma
8 best foods for Jaundice
How to Prepare Ofada Rice and Stew (Ayamase)
9 Health Benefits of African Star Apple (Agbalumo)
Nutrition Tips for Abstaining from Alcohol
How to make Kilishi