- Onion (thinly sliced onions and blended and onions)
- Palm oil
- Seasoning cubes
- Blended crayfish
- Ata rodo
- Remove the chaff of the beans, rinse and cook. When the beans get soft, add salt. Then mash the beans up with a wooden spoon.
- Combine the tatashe, ata rodo, onion, and ginger in a blender, then blend all together.
- Add the blended pepper in a pot and boil for 15mins to remove excess water.
- Add the palm oil in another pot and set on low heat till it get very hot
- Add the chopped onions and stir at interval till it burns a little and gets dark.
- Add the parboiled pepper to the hot oil, add the blended crayfish, seasoning cubes, and salt, and leave to fry for a while till the oil separates from the pepper and it has a sandy grainy like feel.
Serve on beans with boiled yam, bread, garri, plantain, and yam
Kill Diabetes In Your Body By Eating These 6 Delicious Nigerian Soup Recipes, Click Here To Download Now